Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 MUNCHKINS: #1 had his first soccer game tonight. #3's game was at the same time, but I had already been to one of her games so I went to his. He played goalie tonight and did quite well.  They lost 2-1 against a team that had several players that played on the high school team.
All 3 came over tonight and had the usual battle with #2 over school work. His dad has no problems getting him to do his work anymore. Guess #2 needed to fight with me over something tonight.

GIRL POWER-  Yesterday was quite a liberating day for me.  After much research and shopping around I purchased a new stove.. It will be delivered Saturday and they will haul off my fire hazard old one I've never been able to use.  I saved enough money that I was able to replace my 19 inch bedroom tv with a 32 inch one. No more squinting in bed at night!  
A friend I haven't seen in ages made plans with me to go eat dinner and see "The Help" last night.  I even had a free ticket someone else had given me.  My friend got a terrible migraine and couldn't go, but I went anyway.  Yes, by myself!  (It's not the 1st time, either.) 

SWEET 16- Yesterday at lunch one of my babies sneezed, and sneezed blood all over himself.  He's done it before, so I wasn't too alarmed.  We've started having sickness and absences despite all my Lysol spraying!  I sent one home Tues. after she threw up, and she hasn't been back.  One was out 3 days with tonscillitis.  I have cold #2 going on.  I never really got over the 1st one.  I've been sucking on Zicam again.
Today I had to spray the room with Lysol 3 different times at the kids' request because someone was constantly passing gas! Funny stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment