Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9-28-11

GIRL POWER:
Tonight I used a replacement part I purchased earlier in the week to fix the bifold door in my hall.  Now I can successfully hide some of my junk in that closet.  I also halfway fixed the bifold door on #2's closet.  It's not fixed correctly because the track on the floor was removed when the previous owners changed the carpet to flooring.  It's hanging, though, instead of leaning against the wall.  Got to fix #3's closet door tomorrow.

SWEET 16:
Today was a half day for students, and the other half was for parent conferences.  I had some very positive conferences, but as in times past, the parents I really needed to talk to about their child didn't show.  Several parents reported that their child loved me and my class, and that they enjoyed coming to school.  Not to brag at all, but that does tell me I'm doing something right.  I love coming to school and seeing them each day.  I truly love them all. I found out one of my sweet girls is moving in a couple of weeks, and has to change schools.  My sweet 16 will become sweet 15 until another one moves in......and they always do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment