Monday, September 19, 2011

9-19-20

MUNCHKINS:  We made it out the door today. Yes, that is an accomplishment. #2 didn't fall asleep until after midnight, and was quite tired this morning. He always has to be handled with care in the mornings, but especially with no sleep. Of course all 3 ate crummy Pop Tarts in my freshly vacuumed car, but at least I had them all at school when the doors opened at 7:15, and I could begin my 25 min. commute. I made it to my school with time to spare. :-)


GIRL POWER:  I went to Home Depot to buy the attachments to turn Nate's closet shelf into a closet rod, but it didn't fit.  Ill try a different type tomorrow. 
As I knew when I bought this house....many things were in disrepair, etc.  I keep finding more and more things now that I'm living here.  Tonight when I turned on the disposal in the sink- water started spewing out under the sink into the cabinet.  It was coming from the disposal...I think.  Add it to the list of things I will attempt to fix....or add it to my dad's to-do list for his next visit.


MY SWEET 16:  Nothing really new today so I'll share one of the funniest older ancedotes:  One of my lovely girls came in on a Monday and told me she had the best weekend because she had a bedroom to herself that weekend " cause my mom and her boyfriend went to a hotel for the weekend."  Gotta love what they share!  It was hard to keep a straight face.....

Oh yeah....today one of my boys told me his dad is able to donate blood to The Red Cross through his computer.  I haven't figured that one out yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment