Sunday, September 18, 2011

9-18-11
MUNCHKINS- #1 and #2 fought on the way to church....always a fight or problem on the way to church to get me totally out of the mood for worship.  #2 mowed the front yard today, and did a pretty good job for his first time.

GIRL POWER-- My back electric sunshade in my car has been making a horrible noise every time I back up. (Motor messed up I think,) I removed the fuse for it today. It didn't fix the root of the problem, but now there's no awful noise coming from the back window when I back up.
I also found and replaced the blown fuse that was keeping my AC outlets in the car from working.

SWEET 16- I've found it's hard at times to be really good at being a mom and being a really good teacher. When my munchkins are here I want to give all my time to them, which is why I'm starting my lesson plans at midnight on Sunday night. It will get easier as the year goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment