Wednesday, September 21, 2011

3 MUNCHKINS:  Today was #3's first soccer game. They lost 12-0.  She, however, has made huge strides since last year. At this time last year she would stand in the center of the field with her arms crossed refusing to move.  She was running around tonight, and kicking the ball.  My day was made when during a break in the game she ran over to the sidelines and gave me a big hug and kiss.  I love that girl! 

GIRL POWER:  After the soccer game, supper, etc. I didn't have much time to do anything major, but I did clean up the living room, and washed a load of towels.  I passed on my usual Tues. night plans after the drama last week. I'm excited about going to eat and see "The Help" with a sweet friend tomorrow evening, though.

SWEET 16:  My love that was complaining of a sore throat last week will be out for several days this week with tonsillitis.  Another little one threw up in the bathroom (thank goodness) this afternoon.  Hope it was just random5 .
Too wet for recess outside today so they played at the learning centers instead.  I started some diagnositc testing today which will help me identify their strengths and weakness in reading.  I had to drink a 6 hr. Energy today. I've got to get to bed earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment